Retirees with and without experience seeking employment is for active, productive and conscientious mature adults seeking jobs or projects that match their lifestyle. With more and more employers recognizing the value of the older worker, a host of online jobs sites have been developed to assist those 55 Plus in finding long term or short term employment.
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC SITES: If your experience is in:
- Nonprofits, government, education, and healthcare visit. This site connects experienced workers in the above industries with executive, mid-level, and fundraising positions
- Career Exploration introduces you to the many career paths open to you by evaluating your abilities, values, and skills
- Educational Exploration Introduces you to the educational opportunities available. MassCIS is free for all Massachusetts residents
SITES FOR ALL INDUSTRIES: Retirees with experience:
- www.RetiredBrains.com allows users to search for part-time jobs, temporary or project assignments to full-time jobs
- Is a nationwide online Career Center that allows businesses who want to hire workers 50 and over to actively recruit retirees and senior citizens in the USA who are looking for a job and/or other ways to earn money