Learn more about yourself. The Resource Room offers job seekers access to the Massachusetts Career Information System. The Massachusetts Career Information System (MassCIS) is an internet-based interactive system designed to help people make better informed educational and occupational choices.
SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE:
- Internet Assessment helps you identify your true interests
- Career Exploration introduces you to the many career paths open to you by evaluating your abilities, values, and skills
- Educational Exploration Introduces you to the educational opportunities available. MassCIS is free for all Massachusetts residents
SEARCHING FOR JUST THE RIGHT JOB?
- Internet Access listing thousands of jobs
- Labor market information
- Training and education directory offering a wide selection of resources
- Resume and cover letters software: Self-assisted resume and cover letter design
READY TO APPLY FOR A JOB?
The Resource Room provides access to the following to make applying for that job more efficient.
- Printers to print out your finished resume
- Professional resume and cover letter paper
- Copy machine for duplicating resumes
NEED SOME ASSISTANCE?
The Resource Room staff is there to assist and answer any questions you might have. CAREER AND JOB WORKSHOPS. Need to brush up on some job search skills? The career center offers workshops tailored to the needs of a variety of job seekers and designed to provide participants with knowledge and skills that will enable them to secure employment.